26 September 2011

Once in a Lifetime Opportunity!

-Are you a geek and/or nerd?  
 

-Do you think it would be cool to meet me, Waiting on a Sister Missionary, but most likely only get a vague idea that I may or may not be among a group of people that you've once seen?

-Do you live in Utah, especially within reasonable driving distance of Salt Lake City?
 

-Are you a fan of physical activity and sunlight?
 

-Did you cry at the end of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part One?
 

-Do you feel special when you know about something that is going on, and no one else does?
 

-Do you like to watch adults do things that should probably be reserved for pre-teens and other adolescents?
 

-Do you enjoy seeing the confused looks on people's faces?
 

-Do you enjoy Saturday afternoons at The Gateway?


If you answered 'Yes' to, like, three or four of the previous questions then you should come on down to Pioneer Park(between 3rd South and 3rd West and 4th South and 4th West in Salt Lake City) by Noon sharp on Saturday October 1st in order to experience some magical awesomeness that you will never truly forget.  In fact, now that I think about it, it could just change your life forever.

And seriously I mean 12 o'clock sharp because the window of opportunity for this momentous experience is only going to be 15-30 minutes long.  And no, I won't tell you  what you're looking for, you should know it when you see it.    

Mention the blog when you show up and if I'm one of the people who hears you do so you'll get an entire post dedicated to how awesome and superior to everyone you are.

Hint: .tekraM s'remraF eht ton s'tI

5 comments:

. said...

You have no idea how much I want to go! I said yes to most of those questions! AH!

Madison said...

If it wasn't the Famer's Market then what was it!?

jenerator said...

SO DEPRESSED THAT I MISSED THIS.

Anonymous said...

It was quidditch, and I'm 99% sure I know exactly who you are. Your baseball number was 20. Am I right?

Waited For a Sister Missionary said...

Snap! Now I want to know who 'Anonymous' is!