05 April 2011

Holidays

Today is kind of a holiday for me and my peeps, and no, not because it's Booker T. Washington's birthday.


I can honestly say that I've been really happy the last two weeks or so, there's a lot going well for me right now.  I job a really love, getting to play baseball again, as well as a few more things, plus the wonderful weather of summer is coming up!


Not even my inconsiderate roommates can really keep me down, even though we seem to be stuck in a perpetual state of passive-aggressive warfare(which I did not start, I just finally put my foot down).


Today will be a fun day, I'm always up for an opportunity to show some of my true-er colors.

3 comments:

. said...

Ummm Happy Birthday?! haha

Waited For a Sister Missionary said...

Haha, I don't think I mentioned it but my birthday was actually about 4 months ago.

April 5th may be obscure, but it holds a special place in my heart, and the hearts of many others like me who hide out.

. said...

Well Happy Be-lated birthday! And keep on being happy!:D