Oh man, growing up I LOVED Legos. They're still all at my parents' house, all four giant Tupperware bins of them. Thousands and Thousands of pieces, at least a hundred guys, honestly I miss them, there have been a few Sunday dinners where I've considered bringing a bin of them back to my place for when I'm bored. Now that I'm older I've come to realize that I learned a lot of important life lessons and skills from all that time playing with Legos.
- If you can follow directions you can make/do/be anything.
- If you don't have what you need, move on, you'll find it later.
- If you really don't have what you need, make it yourself.
- There's always a way to make what you have even better.
- It's the building that counts.
- The more bricks you have, the more you can build.